Friday, June 19, 2009

Fourth of July Hodge Podge




Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted any goodies for you lately. So much going on here. First I lost my job due to state budget cuts and then hubby went to Wisconsin for a new job and found out his blood pressure is way too high so he had to come home and go to the doctor. He's on pills now so hopefully it will start to go down. Been busy planting the gardens and hanging out with the boys, and seeing the grandbabies, who are getting so big and busy now...lol




Anyway, this morning I sat down and made a Fourth of July kit for you to play with. I hope you like it and if you do you can download it HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the 4th of July kit.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jun. 20, 2009. Thanks again.