Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Year Romance Scrapkit




Well I'm back and I have a new kit for you all to try. I had so much fun creating the last kit I decided to make another New Year Kit. I decided to name this one New Year Romance because what better time for romance than at the start of a new year? I hope you like this newest kit and as always I would love to see anything created with it! If you should have any problems with downloading it please leave me a comment here so I can download it again for you! Grab it HERE




3 comments:

SugarBritches007 said...

Thanks so much for sharing your kits with us Amy, they are awesome

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the New Year post. Thanks again.

Audrey said...

Thanks so much Amy I love it :-)