Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have fixed New Year Glitz Element Download

I have fixed the link for the New Year Glitz Element Download. Thank you so much for letting me know it wasn't working! The new link to download this kit is HERE

Well I'm back with a new kit. Probably rushing things but I wanted to do something different and figured since New Years Eve follows right on the heels of Christmas it wouldn't hurt to do a New Year Kit. This kit have 10 papers and 40 elements. The papers and elements are in two seperate downloads so you can grab one without the other if you like. I tried to include a variety of New Year items to you will find a couple of frames, a New Year Hour Glass, a couple of clocks ready to strike midnight, Party favors including poppers and noisemakers, Champagne glasses and a champagne bottle in a bucket, various party hats, tags, bows flowers, an invite and envelope to match....whew...thats alot of elements and I had a blast creating them! Hope you like it!

You can grab the Papers HERE



Photobucket

You can grab the Elements HERE (no longer working)
New Element link HERE

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for you freebie. I love all of your kits.
Jo

Amy said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment. I really appreciate it when people leave me messages on my blog! Have a great day!

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beutiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (France)

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for this kit.
Its the best one I have seen so far! Great job.

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Winter Celebrations - Christmas post. Thanks again.

ChatyC126 said...

I'm having a hard time downloading the elements from this wonderful set. It tells me the link is invalid.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

[Amanda]
Thank you SO much for the download.
I appreciate the time you took to make this great kit & that you let us all use it! Thanks,Kudos,Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.