Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shades of Sage Tagger Scrapkit


Hey Everyone! Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! Its a cold rainy morning here in Northern Michigan and I've taken some time out between doing dishes, sweeping and straightening up to make a new scrapkit. I've named this one Shades of Sage for obvious reasons. My son, Zach, laughed at my attempt at a bird..lol Hope you find something useful in this kit and as always I've downloaded it to two different 4shared sites, HERE or HERE for your convenience. Please only download from one as they are both the same. Have a happy day!


1 comment:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).