Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RED SEASONING TAGGERS SCRAP




I've made a new kit. It started with the little girl in red and then just went from there. I included two little girls in the kit...one with the doll and one without or you can use the elements with a tube of your own. Have fun with this and I would love to hear from you if you created something with it. I've downloaded it to 4shared HERE or HERE. You do not need to download from both as they are identical. I've also downloaded this to File Savr as I see alot of you are using that site to download too. Grag it from File Savr HERE Thanks and hope you like it!

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 13 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (FRANCE)