Sunday, November 30, 2008

PINK FROST PRINCESS COLLECTION

Good Sunday Morning everyone! I've been so busy lately I hadn't had a chance to complete anything that I had started so this morning I set out to complete at least one the kits I was in the middle of. Many of you had requested more PINK kits in my latest blog poll so I came up with this winter kit called PINK FROST PRINCESS COLLECTION. After all gals love pink and who wouldn't like to be someone's princess. This one is in two parts..a paper download and an elements download so be sure to grab them both. I hope you like my newest kit!

Elements are now in PNG format!






You can grab the papers HERE




You can grab the elements HERE
If you have any problems downloading these please let me know and I'll upload them again! Thanks and enjoy!

9 comments:

SallyD said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you it is beautiful

Rae said...

This is gorgeous thank you for sharing!!!

dollypeep said...

Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Thank-you so much!

Anonymous said...

I love your kits. Thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs
Lorraine

Amy said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Glad you liked my newest kit! I'm working on a New Year kit now so be sure to check back!

Debbie said...

I can't wait to use this for my sister's new baby girl! Thank you for sharing something so beautiful!

Audrey said...

Looking great Amy I love both the Pink Princess and New Years and grabbed them both :-)