Monday, November 3, 2008

Caramel and Mocha Scrapkit


I've been working on a new kit for the past several hours...I've finally finished it so I'm adding it now but with only one download link until after I get home tomorrow from work...then I will add a couple more as always. Just too tired to do anymore tonight...lol

I hope you like this one and if you do you can download it HERE from 4shared..or you can try THIS link also from 4shared if the first doesn't work for you. If you still don't have any luck I have also downloaded it to File Savr HERE.
As always if you have trouble getting this kit or any others please let me know! Thanks and I hope you like this kit!





1 comment:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 04 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).